Dental professionals require a wide array of communication skill sets to connect with current and prospective patients.
Your practice is unique, experiencing its own challenges, opportunities and goals. Daniel A. Bobrow, MBA (Finance), MBA (Marketing), President of AIM Dental Marketing (ADM) and Certified Dental Practice Consultant, shares tangible ways to help you address challenges, leverage opportunities, and reach your goal.
Set the stage for your success!
- Ensure your team is prepared to effectively and consistently convert first-time telephone calls into solid patient appointments
- Gain practice building tools that encourage a steady flow of qualified prospective patients and additions to your professional referral network
- Illuminate the protocols for reliable evaluation and monitoring of your marketing strategies
- Learn the principles behind effective print and web based marketing
- Understand the benefits of cause-related marketing to do well by doing good
- Transition the practice focus from “drill and fill” to a true oral systemic health model
On behalf of the Midwest Society of Periodontology, we would like to thank you very much for your presentation to our group on Sunday, February 26, 2017, at our Annual Meeting at the Renaissance Hotel in Chicago. The feedback I received was very positive. We are happy to have you present to our membership.Greg Fauth, D.D.S.
Improve Patient Outcomes – Increase Practice Income
Daniel lectures internationally, offering simple, powerful and actionable solutions, as well as ongoing support, to help ensure mastery of the material presented. Choose from Daniel’s most popular presentations below, or ask about customizing a presentation for your next meeting!
Daniel’s most popular topics:
Daniel delivering Grow Your Oral Systemic Practice at the 2017 Midwest Society of Periodontology Annual Session
Invite Daniel to speak for your next meeting!
Contact Daniel A. Boborow
Please complete the online contact form and press submit. Our team member will soon contact you.
We respect your privacy and will not share your contact information with anyone.